At the heart of the kitchen area lies the built-in wood fired oven, which provides a large surface for high heat cooking. Customers can see the food cooking and fire crackling from the outside serve window.
The front serve window wall slides out to add working space. There is plenty of storage space in cabinets, racks, and under the oven.
Be your own commissary! The truck is licensed in Mesa County, Colorado as a full commercial kitchen.
- Kitchen space measures 163 sq. ft (8’3” x 20’6”)
- Slide wall adds 32 sq. ft (10’ x 38”)
- Built-in Chicago Brick Oven CB-1000 wood fired oven
- Cooking surface of 2,000 sq. in. (53" x 39")
- Can cook up to three 13” pizzas (or five 8” pizzas) at once at around 750°F
- Signature FlameRoll® generates high, even temperatures
- Three-compartment sink, 15"
- Sliding serve window
- Hand wash sink, stainless steel with knee valves
- Automatic paper towel dispenser
- Chimney sweep brushes, 8” on 4’ rod
- Cabinets and racks for storage